Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Al Ainiah
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Services include concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Just a 4-minute walk from Bin Dawood and 10 minutes on foot from Al Haram
Reviews from Trip Advisor
26.0% of guests recommend out of 55 reviews
About the Zowar International HotelLocation Northern Central Area, Medina, 52319
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Zowar International Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Medina hotel.
- 1 building
- 280 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) (401.3 km / 249.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Zowar International Hotel offers 280 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Medina hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Al Ainiah – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Al Manakh – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 100.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: SAR 35 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 100.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Zowar International
- Zowar International Hotel
- Zowar International Hotel Medina
- Zowar International Medina
- Zowar International Hotel Al Madinah/Medina
You should know
- Only Muslims can go into the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Zowar International Hotel.