Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Collins Kitchen
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, deep-tissue massages or aromatherapy at City Club
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court, a 24-hour fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the breakfast and room service to the restaurant
- Steps from Flinders Lane and Regent Theatre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 5460 reviews
About the Grand Hyatt MelbourneLocation 123 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Grand Hyatt Melbourne offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an indoor pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 9688 square feet (900 square metres) and includes conference centres. A hot tub, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury Grand Hyatt Melbourne. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Melbourne hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 550 guestrooms or units
- 33 levels
- 9688 sq ft of conference space
- 900 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1986
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (24.2 km / 15 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Parliament Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Grand Hyatt Melbourne offers 550 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Collins Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Ru-Co Bar – This cocktail bar only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open selected days.
Lobby Lounge & Bistro Bar – On-site bistro. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Fishing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
City Club has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne Hotel
- Hyatt Melbourne Grand
- Melbourne Grand Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Hyatt Melbourne
- Melbourne Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne Melbourne
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.