Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and phones
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- WiFi for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, laundry facilities and multilingual staff
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Just a 3-minute drive from Melbourne Cricket Ground and a few minutes from Rod Laver Arena
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 244 reviews
About the Richmond Hill HotelLocation 353 Church Street, Richmond, VIC 3121
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Richmond Hill Hotel. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Richmond hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (33.1 km / 20.6 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Metro station: East Richmond Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Richmond Hill Hotel offers 48 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a ceiling fan. 22-cm Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 3.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 3.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Richmond Hill Hotel
- Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.