Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, satellite TV and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local cuisine with ocean views at Il-Merill, one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and seasonal outdoor pools
- Services include a free kids' club, dry cleaning/laundry and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, an outdoor tennis court and a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and spaciousness
- Just a 3-minute drive from Mellieha Bay and 10 minutes from Golden Sands Beach
Paradise Bay Resort ratings based on 37 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Paradise Bay Resort
24 Sep 2018 by Guest Relations Officer
Dear Lisa. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future. Kind regards, Guest Relations Officer.
29 May 2018 by Guest Relations Officer
Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we looking forward to welcoming you back again soon
29 May 2018 by Guest Relations Officer
Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Nice hotel but rather isolated
Good size room. Horrible food
Great location for Comino/Gozo trips...
Good family holiday
1 May 2019 by Guest Relations Officer
Cher invité. Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez apprécié votre séjour chez nous et que vous ayez trouvé cet hôtel charmant et propre. Nous sommes également heureux que vous ayez apprécié la visite de La Valette. Nous espérons vous revoir bientôt au Paradise Bay Resort Hotel. Cordialement, Victoria, responsable des relations avec la clientèle.
Ei lähelläkään neljää tähteä
Hotel hat gute Lage für die Fähre nach Gozo
About the Paradise Bay ResortLocation Cirkewwa Paradise Bay, Mellieha, Malta MLH9068
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sandy beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as umbrellas and sunloungers. Bring your whole family to Paradise Bay Resort for summer fun including 3 the outdoor swimming pools, the free kids' club and the seasonal outdoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A beach bar, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor tennis court, a 24-hour fitness centre and a sauna. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Mellieha hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 276 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1974
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools -3
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.) (28.9 km / 17.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Paradise Bay Resort offers 276 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Il-Merill – This poolside buffet restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
K-Lounge – Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open selected days.
Island's Edge Bistro – This bistro specialises in local cuisine and only serves lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the hotel. 3 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Playground on site
- Fishing on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Volleyball on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 23.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Paradise Bay Resort Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Resort
- Paradise Bay Mellieha
- Paradise Bay
- Paradise Bay Malta
- Paradise Bay Resort Hotel Malta/Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Hotel Malta
- Paradise Bay Hotel Mellieha
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours in June.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Malta Eco-Certified, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.