Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, ironing boards and phones
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include 6 restaurants, 2 coffee shops/cafés, a beach bar and 4 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and seasonal outdoor pools
- Indulge with hot stone massages, body wraps or hydrotherapy at Carisma Spa
- Amenities include 9 meeting rooms, a conference centre and convenience store
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court, a steam room and waterskiing
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the proximity to public transport
- Just a 4-minute drive from Mellieha Bay and 12 minutes from Golden Sands Beach
- Cruise terminal, ferry terminal and theme park shuttle service available for a fee
Ramla Bay Resort ratings based on 17 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Ramla Bay Resort
Nice hotel in very quite part of Malta
21 Oct 2016 by Karolina P
Dear Teresa, We are grateful and appreciate that you have chosen to stay at the Ramla Bay Resort and found time to post your review. Thank you as well for praising the service, the location and the food. We do apologize for inconvenience caused by the ongoing construction works. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you once again in future. Warm regards, Karolina P Sales Executive
4 stars? More like 2
If your not into AI get a car, you'll need one
About the Ramla Bay ResortLocation Marfa L/o Mellieha, Mellieha, Malta MLH 7100
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- On-site live performances included
Ramla Bay Resort offers its guests 3 the outdoor swimming pools and 2 indoor swimming pools along with an outdoor tennis court, an indoor pool, and a steam room. There are 6 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 4 bars/lounges and A beach bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 9 meeting rooms available. A seasonal outdoor pool, spa services, and a library are also featured at the luxury Ramla Bay Resort. Self parking is free. This 4.5-star Mellieha hotel is smoke free.
- 479 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- 6 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 1965
- Bar on the beach
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.) (27.7 km / 17.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle, cruise terminal shuttle, ferry terminal shuttle, and theme park shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Ramla Bay Resort offers 479 forms of accommodation with an iron/ironing board. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- Flat-screen television
- Iron and ironing board
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Horizon – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3 the outdoor swimming pools and 2 indoor swimming pools are on site. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a steam room and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Waterskiing on site
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Sports massage
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: GBP 5 per person, per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Ramla Bay Resort Mellieha
- Ramla Bay Resort
- Ramla Bay Mellieha
- Ramla Bay
- Ramla Bay Malta
- Hotel Ramla Bay
- Ramla Bay Hotel Mellieha
- Ramla Bay Resort Malta/Mellieha
- Malta Ramla Bay
- Ramla Bay Hotel Malta
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Ramla Bay Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in October.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.