Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include newspapers, a meeting room and a terrace
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Steps from Melrose Abbey and a 5-minute drive from Abbotsford
- Pets welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 384 reviews
About the Burts HotelLocation Burts Hotel, Market Square, Melrose, Scotland TD6 9PL
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Burts Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and room service (during limited hours). Free self parking is available. This 3-star Melrose hotel is smoke free.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Tweedbank Station (3 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Burts Hotel offers 20 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Burts Hotel Melrose
- Burts Melrose
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.