Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, TVs and premium bedding
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy garden views while dining at Tweed Restaurant
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from spaciousness and overall comfort to nice bathrooms and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute walk from Dryburgh Abbey and 10 minutes by car from Melrose Abbey
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 1109 reviews
About the Dryburgh Abbey HotelLocation St Boswells, Melrose, Scotland TD6 0RQ
Dryburgh Abbey Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Dryburgh Abbey Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and coffee/tea in common area. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Melrose hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 38 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 150 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1845
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (75.6 km / 47 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Dryburgh Abbey Hotel offers 38 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Tweed Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Abbey Bistro – Overlooking the garden, this bistro serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11:00 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11:00 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 0 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dryburgh Abbey Hotel Melrose
- Dryburgh Abbey Hotel
- Dryburgh Abbey Melrose
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.