Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, DVD players and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Amenities include laundry facilities and a fireplace in the lobby
- 5 minutes by car from Melrose Abbey and 6 minutes from Abbotsford
- Dogs welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 354 reviews
About the FAUHOPE HOUSELocation Gattonside, Melrose, Scotland TD6 9LU
Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The luxury FAUHOPE HOUSE also features a garden, a picnic area, and a fireplace in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 5-star Melrose bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 3 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Self-service laundry
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Tweedbank Station (3.7 km / 2.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
FAUHOPE HOUSE offers 3 forms of accommodation with DVD players and complimentary bottles of water. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Melrose bed & breakfast provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests with pets must contact this property in advance. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.