Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Sunburst, a Cafe that serves local and international cuisine
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Amenities include conference space
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and nice bathrooms
- Just a 3-minute drive from Mersing Jetty Interconnection To Tioman Island and a few minutes from Mersing Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 14 reviews
About the Mersing Merlin InnLocation No. 65, Jalan Endau, Mersing, Johor 86800
Mersing Merlin Inn offers its guests an outdoor pool and a kid's pool. There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Free self parking is available.
- 1 building
- 34 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1974
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Front desk (24 hours)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) (137.9 km / 85.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Mersing Merlin Inn offers 34 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in March 2016.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Sunburst – This Cafe specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
M – On-site bar. Open daily.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 50.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 50.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Merlin Inn
- Mersing Merlin
- Mersing Merlin Inn Hotel
- Mersing Merlin Inn Mersing
- Mersing Merlin Inn Hotel Mersing