Find cheap hotels in Metsoke Dragot
Hotels from £12
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Metsoke Dragot
Most frequently booked hotels in Metsoke Dragot
Finding Metsoke Dragot Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Metsoke Dragot? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Metsoke Dragot
The city of Metsoke Dragot has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Metsoke Dragot include:
- Church of the Nativity
- Haas Promenade
- Darja Canyon
- Ahava Visitors Center
- Ein Gedi National Park
- Mar Saba Monastery
- Ein Gedi Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Metsoke Dragot?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Metsoke Dragot, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Metsoke Dragot are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas May and October have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 320 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 148 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Metsoke Dragot is 483 mm.