Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer premium bedding and phones
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and a porter
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the comfortable guestrooms
- Steps from Collins Avenue Shopping Area and 4 minutes on foot from Lincoln Road Mall
- Pets welcome for a fee
National Hotel, An Oceanfront Resort ratings based on 29 verified reviews
Guest reviews for National Hotel, An Oceanfront Resort
Great location but room was small for a family
Great location and cool hotel
An excellent stay
27 Aug 2019 by Axel Corredera AFOM
We value the time you took to provide us with your honest review! I am extremely sorry that your time spent with us, was not a 5 star one! Outstanding customer service means the world to us, and we strive to provide this to every guest. I am extremely sorry that is not what you experienced!
hyvä hotelli rannalla aikuiseen makuun
About the National Hotel, An Oceanfront ResortLocation 1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. There are 4 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly National Hotel, An Oceanfront Resort also features dry cleaning/laundry services, express check-in, and express check-out. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of National Hotel, An Oceanfront Resort was completed in January 2015.
- 152 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1939
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) (19.5 km / 12.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
National Hotel, An Oceanfront Resort offers 152 forms of accommodation. Beds feature premium bedding. This Miami Beach resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
National Hotel, An Oceanfront Resort has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Pets: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 15 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property requires picture ID matching form of payment at check in and will place an authorization for full cost of stay plus $100 per day for incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Parcels policy - The hotel charges a daily fee of $5 per package
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.20 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
This property’s resort fee includes use of 2 beach loungers per stay. Additional beach loungers are available for a fee. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25.00 for adults and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.80 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel National
- National Hotel
- National Hotel Miami Beach
- National Miami Beach
- National Hotel Oceanfront Resort Miami Beach
- National Hotel Oceanfront Resort
- National Oceanfront Miami Beach
- National Oceanfront
- The National Hotel An Oceanfront Resort
- National Hotel An Oceanfront Resort
- National Hotel, An Oceanfront
- National Hotel, An Oceanfront Resort Resort
- National Hotel, An Oceanfront Resort Miami Beach
- National Hotel, An Oceanfront Resort Resort Miami Beach
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.