- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Golfklubben Lillebaelt
- 6 min drive
- Bridge Walking Lillebaelt
- 7 min drive
- Fredericia Beach
- 11 min drive
- Billund (BLL)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Middelfart, Comwell Middelfart is in the business district and near the beach. CLAY Museum of Ceramic Art Denmark and Fredericia Town Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hvide Vandtarn and Den Tapre Landsoldat. Skaerup Zoo and Humlemagasinets Haver are also worth visiting.
- Golfklubben Lillebaelt - 6 min drive
- Bridge Walking Lillebaelt - 7 min drive
- Fredericia Theater - 10 min drive
- Trinitatis Kirke - 10 min drive
- Fredericia Beach - 11 min drive
- Middelfart Station - 4 min drive
- Billund (BLL) - 47 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tresor – Serves dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Udsigten – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Very comfortable. Breakfast could be better, no surprises, it's really a little boring. No fried eggs. No hot meals at all! Reception had problems with the key system at arrival. Service not professional.