Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Tavistock Italia, a brasserie that serves Italian cuisine
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the comfortable guestrooms
- Just a 3-minute drive from Riverside Stadium and 10 minutes from Yorkshire Moors
Reviews from Trip Advisor
48.0% of guests recommend out of 309 reviews
About the The Highfield HotelLocation 358 Marton Road, Middlesbrough, England TS4 2PA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The eco-friendly The Highfield Hotel also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Self parking is free. This 3-star Middlesbrough hotel is smoke free.
- 29 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Durham (MME-Tees Valley) (20.7 km / 12.9 mi)
- Train station: James Cook Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Highfield Hotel offers 29 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and complimentary bathrobes. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Middlesbrough hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Tavistock Italia – This brasserie specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 7.99 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Highfield Hotel Middlesbrough
- Highfield Middlesbrough
- Highfield Hotel
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.