Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with memory foam beds, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, multilingual staff and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Teatro alla Scala and Castello Sforzesco
- Airport drop-off shuttle service available for a fee
Hotel Milano Castello ratings based on 9 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Milano Castello
7 Oct 2018 by Hotel Milano Castello
Dear Guest, Thank you for your time and for the excellent review. Our greatest satisfaction is knowing that we have succeeded in offering the best possible stay and the assistance and care you wish to receive. We will treasure your valuable advice to improve and offer an ever better service. Warmest regards Hotel Milano Castello Staff & Managment
24 Jun 2019 by Hotel Milano Castello
Dear Guest , We would like to thank you for the time spent to share your positive experience in our Hotel and for the good review. We are really pleased to know you appreciated everything of your stay. Kind regards Hotel Milano Castello Staff & Management
26 Apr 2019 by Hotel Milano Castello
Dear Guest, Thanks for taking the time to review our Hotel and for the excellent score assigned to our service. Kind regards Hotel Milano Castello Staff & Management
21 Apr 2019 by Hotel Milano Castello
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and for the excellent score assigned to our service. Kind regards Hotel Milano Castello Staff & Management
21 Apr 2019 by Hotel Milano Castello
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about your stay in our Hotel. We are really glad and satisfy to know you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and in particolar the fresh fruit of our continental buffet. Best regards Hotel Milano Castello Staff & Management
20 Nov 2018 by Hotel Milano Castello
Lieber Gast, Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, unsere Struktur und die ausgezeichnete Bewertung zu überprüfen. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie unser kontinentales Frühstück genossen haben. Beste Grüße Hotel Milano Castello Staff & Management
Séjour d’un week-end
24 May 2018 by Hotel Milano Castello
Cher client Merci d'avoir pris le temps de revoir notre structure et de partager votre expérience "parfaite" Nous espérons avoir l'opportunité de vous accueillir à nouveau dans le futur, Cordialement Hotel Milano Castello Staff & Managment
5 Apr 2018 by Hotel Milano Castello
Cher Jrcj, Sans hésitation, nous disons des remerciements sans fin pour la description si opportune et pour avoir voulu partager son expérience positive. Nous vous remercions pour le temps que vous avez voulu nous consacrer, Cordialement Hotel Milano Castello Staff & Managment
Sehr modernes Hotel, 5min vom Dom entfernt
About the Hotel Milano CastelloLocation 2 Via San Tomaso, Milan, 20121
Hotel Milano Castello offers its guests a 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff, and room service (during limited hours). WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. The business-friendly Hotel Milano Castello also features a safe deposit box at the front desk, a television in common area, and a lift. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Milan hotel is smoke free.
- 34 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Milan Cadorna Nord Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Cairoli Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport drop-off
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Milano Castello offers 34 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Memory foam beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Memory foam beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Hotel Milano Castello offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.