Find cheap hotels in Minden
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Minden
Most frequently booked hotels in Minden
Finding Minden Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Minden? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Minden has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Minden include:
- Rosewood Railway Museum
- Hatton Vale Golf Club
- Queensland Raceway
- Willowbank Raceway
- Workshops Rail Museum
- University of Southern Queensland
- Ipswich Art Gallery
When is the Best Time to Explore Minden?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Minden, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Minden are typically December and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are January and October, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Minden is 35 mm.