Find cheap hotels in Minden
Hotels from £71
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Minden
Most frequently booked hotels in Minden
Finding Minden Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Minden? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Minden hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Minden
When you're thinking about where to stay in Minden, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Minden hotel for the free breakfast:
- Sunny Rock Bed and Breakfast Haliburton
The following Minden hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Ogopogo Resort
The quaint city of Minden is known for its riverfront. Popular attractions in and around Minden include:
- Minden Wild Water Preserve
- Moon Shadows Estate Winery
- Haliburton Sculpture Forest
- Rails End Gallery and Arts Centre
- Haliburton Highlands Museum
- Hawk Lake Log Chute
- Queen Elizabeth II Wildlands
When is the Best Time to Explore Minden?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Minden, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Minden are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and April, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Minden is 34 mm.