Find cheap hotels in Mirleft
Hotels from £18
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mirleft
Most frequently booked hotels in Mirleft
Finding Mirhleft Hotels
So, you're considering going to Mirhleft? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Mirhleft hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Mirhleft
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Mirhleft, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this Mirhleft hotel for the free breakfast:
- Kasbah Tabelkoukt
These Mirhleft hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Auberge Dar Najmat
- Kasbah Tabelkoukt
The city of Mirhleft has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mirhleft include:
- Specialized Institute of Applied Technology
- Al Fath Mosque
- Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah Mosque
- Place Hassan II
- Sidi Ifni Governor's Palace
When is the Best Time to Explore Mirhleft?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Mirhleft, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Mirhleft are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are March and December, whereas September and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Mirhleft is 8 mm.