Find cheap hotels in Misato
Hotels from £25
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Misato
Most frequently booked hotels in Misato
Finding Misato Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Misato? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Misato
When you're thinking about where to stay in Misato, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Misato hotel for the free breakfast:
- Toyoko Inn Saitama Misato Ekimae
The city of Misato has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Misato include:
- Misato Park
- Tokyo Sky Tree
- Sensoji Temple
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- Disneyland® Tokyo
- Tokyo Tower
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
When making plans for your holiday in Misato, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Misato?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Misato, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Misato are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 235 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 455 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 18°C. Average precipitation for this season is 528 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 359 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Misato is 1577 mm.