Find cheap hotels in Mitata
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mitata
Most frequently booked hotels in Mitata
Finding Mitata Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Mitata? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Mitata has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mitata include:
- Agios Petros
- Mylopotamos Springs
- Fonissa Falls
- Cave of Milopotamos
- Monastery of Ag Moni
- Kaladi Beach
- Paleopoli Beach
When making plans for your trip to Mitata, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Kithira (KIT-Kithira Island National) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Mitata?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Mitata, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Mitata are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Mitata is 22 mm.