Find cheap hotels in Mjolby
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mjolby
Most frequently booked hotels in Mjolby
Finding Mjolby Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Mjolby? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Mjolby
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Mjolby, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Mjolby hotel for the free breakfast:
- Mjolby Stadshotell
The following Mjolby hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Hotell Miskarp
The city of Mjolby has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mjolby include:
- Mjolby Golf Club
- Mjolby Miniature Golf
- Mjolby Church
- Solberga Nature Reserve
- Mantorp Park
- Ostad Golf Club
When making plans for your holiday in Mjolby, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Linkoping (LPI-Saab) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Mjolby?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Mjolby, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Mjolby are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 12°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Mjolby is 24 mm.