Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with Tempur-Pedic beds, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Just a 3-minute drive from Lions Park and a few minutes from Rotary Park
- Airport drop-off shuttle service available for a fee
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 224 reviews
About the Hyatt Place MoabLocation 890 North Main Street, Moab, UT 84532
Hyatt Place Moab offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. There are 3 meeting rooms available. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Hyatt Place Moab. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Moab hotel is smoke free.
- 126 guestrooms or units
- 1069 sq ft of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Moab, UT (CNY-Canyonlands Field) (27.7 km / 17.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport drop-off
- Parking: Free self parking
Hyatt Place Moab offers 126 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and designer toiletries. Tempur-Pedic beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 43-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Tempur-Pedic beds
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Hyatt Place Moab has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cave exploring nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ziplining nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: USD 75 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 15 (up to 17 years old)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Place Moab Hotel
- Hyatt Place Moab Utah
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in March and close in November.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).