Find cheap hotels in Molaoi
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Molaoi
Most frequently booked hotels in Molaoi
Finding Molaoi Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Molaoi? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Molaoi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Molaoi include:
- Elea Chapel
- Viandini Beach
- Plitra Ruins
- Plitra Beach
- Pila Beach
- Archangelos Beach
- Monenvasia Kastro
When is the Best Time to Explore Molaoi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Molaoi, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Molaoi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 319 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 146 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 70 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 406 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Molaoi is 941 mm.