Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer separate sitting areas, digital TV and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 14 minutes by car from Grosvenor Museum and 14 minutes from Blue Planet Aquarium
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 565 reviews
About the Northop Hall Country House HotelLocation Chester Road, Mold, Wales CH7 6HJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 3 meeting rooms available. Northop Hall Country House Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and coffee/tea in common area. This 3-star Mold hotel is smoke free.
- 38 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (63.5 km / 39.4 mi)
- Train station: Hawarden Station (4.1 km / 2.5 mi)
Northop Hall Country House Hotel offers 38 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. This individually decorated accommodation has separate sitting areas. Digital televisions are provided. This Mold hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries.
- Separate bedroom
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Chequers – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.00 per stay.
- Pets: GBP 10 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 4.95 and GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Northop Hall Country House Hotel Mold
- Northop Hall Country House Hotel
- Northop Hall Country House Mold
- Northop Hall Country House
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.