Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Le Louis XV Alain Ducasse, a fine-dining restaurant that serves French cuisine
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with body treatments, Thai massages or reflexology at Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the WiFi
- Steps from Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track and Casino Monte Carlo
- Free local-area shuttle service
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 1031 reviews
About the Hôtel de Paris Monte-CarloLocation Place du Casino, Monaco, 98000
Sit back and relax on the beach with cabanas (surcharge), umbrellas, and sunloungers. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo such as the outdoor pool and the sauna. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. This luxury hotel also offers a garden and a terrace. You'll have access to the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and health club at a partner property. Free valet parking is available. This 5-star Monaco hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 47 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 1864
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Free valet parking
- Airport: Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) (27.2 km / 16.9 mi)
- Train station: Monte Carlo Monaco Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking; self parking available for a surcharge
Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo offers 47 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. This Monaco hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Le Louis XV Alain Ducasse – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 3-star Michelin rating.
Le Grill – On-site fine-dining restaurant. Open daily.
ÔMER – On-site restaurant. Open daily.
La Salle Empire – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Le Bar Americain – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a sauna.
Guests aged under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo has 30 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 30
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This hotel will place an authorization for the total amount of the reservation for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 150.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 15 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Free WiFi is limited to 2 MB per device. A surcharge applies for additional usage. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 40 and EUR 48 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 150.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel Paris Monte-Carlo Monaco
- De Paris Monte Carlo
- de Paris Monte-Carlo
- Hotel De Paris Monte Carlo
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
- Hôtel Paris Monte-Carlo
- Hôtel Monte-Carlo Paris
- Monte-Carlo Paris
- Paris Monte-Carlo
- Paris Monte-Carlo Monaco
You should know
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
- Free in-room WiFi has a 2-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 2-device limit.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.