My booking was changed to another hotel without prior notification. It put me further away from my destination and at great inconvenience. Reception would not assist with my heavy bag up the stairs, and did not offer to find someone who could. Heat in room did not get warm, so not at my preferred temperature.
- Hippodrome de Wallonie
- 3 min drive
- Grand-Large Marina
- 9 min drive
- Imagix Cinema Complex
- 10 min drive
- Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mons, Le Monte Cristo is near a train station and near theme parks. Museum Mons Doudou and Maison van Gogh are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Hippodrome de Wallonie and Mont Garni Golf Club. Paira Daiza and Mayeur Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Hippodrome de Wallonie - 3 min drive
- Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe - 4 min drive
- Grand-Large Marina - 9 min drive
- Imagix Cinema Complex - 10 min drive
- Mons International Congress Xperience - 10 min drive
- Nimy Station - 3 min drive
- Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Garden-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Le Monte Cristo
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a quintessential beauty just outside of Mons. Sporting a full courtyard to have an afternoon drink and read a book, or having the best meal of your life at L'Effet Beouf, the Monte Cristo is number 1 on my list of places to stay while on business or for pleasure in Mons. The rooms are simply stated, with views that will take you out of the city and into the country side of Belgium. If I could live there I would. The staff is professional and accommodating. Check in is very easy. Please stay here. You will not regret it.