Renovations + Closures
Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited.
Have fun with on-site winter activities, including downhill skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the hot tub. Conveniences such as ski storage and ski equipment rentals allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the resort's bar. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers an indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Mont-Tremblant resort is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 314 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 22000 sq ft of conference space
- 2044 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1996
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Ski equipment storage
- Ski equipment rentals
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (136.3 km / 84.7 mi)
Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Fairmont Tremblant offers 314 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, bathrobes, designer toiletries and hairdryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Microwaves and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cots (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Toothbrush and toothpaste available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Compoir Cuisine du Marché – This restaurant only serves breakfast.A children's menu is available.
Choux Gras Brasserie – This brasserie specialises in local cuisine and only serves dinner. Open selected days.
Axe Lounge Bar – This pub specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Ricochet Café Terrasse – This café serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Open selected days.
Bar Piscine et BBQ – This restaurant is located by the pool and specialises in local cuisine. Open selected days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding on site
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Sledding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski lift privileges
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Moment Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
The spa is open daily.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 40.00 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Pets cannot be left unattended
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmationService animals are exempt from fees.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property accepts credit cards. Cash is not accepted. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitiser.Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.Individually wrapped food options are available for lunch.Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Pets cannot be left unattended
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Car not required
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available for guests
- Masks are available for guests
- Debit cards not accepted
- Gloves are available for guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Property does not follow sanitisation practices of any association
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are available
- Individually wrapped food options are available for lunch
- gap period enforced between guest stays 48 hours
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 25 and CAD 31 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 16.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 95 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 50 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fairmont Hotel Tremblant
- Fairmont Tremblant
- Tremblant Fairmont
- Fairmont Tremblant Hotel
- Fairmont Tremblant Resort
- Fairmont Tremblant Resort
- Fairmont Tremblant Mont-Tremblant
- Fairmont Tremblant Resort Mont-Tremblant
You should know
- Fairmont Tremblant offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Mont-Tremblant-Hotels-Fairmont-Tremblant.h64708-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Mont-Tremblant-Hotels-Fairmont-Tremblant.h64708-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Mont-Tremblant-Hotels-Fairmont-Tremblant.h64708-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&