Find cheap hotels in Montauban-de-Bretagne
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Montauban-de-Bretagne
Most frequently booked hotels in Montauban-de-Bretagne
Finding Montauban-de-Bretagne Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Montauban-de-Bretagne? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Montauban-de-Bretagne has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Montauban-de-Bretagne include:
- Foret de Paimpont
- Palais du Parlement
- Pays de Saint Meen Tourism Office
- All by Bike with Louison Bobet
- Musee de la Forge
- Chateau de Boutavent
- Tomb of Merlin
When making plans for your holiday in Montauban-de-Bretagne, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Montauban-de-Bretagne?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Montauban-de-Bretagne, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Montauban-de-Bretagne are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 251 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 123 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 202 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 350 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Montauban-de-Bretagne is 926 mm.