Find cheap hotels in Montebelluna
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Montebelluna
Most frequently booked hotels in Montebelluna
Finding Montebelluna Hotels
So, you're considering going to Montebelluna? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Montebelluna hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Montebelluna
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Montebelluna, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Montebelluna hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- San Marco
Travellers who stayed at this Montebelluna hotel appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- San Marco
The city of Montebelluna has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Montebelluna include:
- Villa Barbaro
- Castle of Caterina Cornaro
- Golf Club Ca' Amata
- Fontane Bianche Park
- Asolo Golf Club
- Montello Shrine
When arranging your Montebelluna getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Treviso (TSF) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Montebelluna?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Montebelluna, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Montebelluna are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas January and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 174 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 218 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Montebelluna is 917 mm.