- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Montecatini Congress Center
- 4 min walk
- Terme Excelsior
- 5 min walk
- Terme Leopoldine
- 6 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Next to a golf course and near a train station, Mediterraneo is in an area with good shopping. Forest of the Elves and Goblins Mini Golf and La Torretta Tennis Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Oak Tree of Pinocchio and Villa Celle. Consider Manzoni Theater for a night out or Funicolare Cablecar Railway if you're travelling with kids.
- Montecatini Congress Center - 4 min walk
- Terme Excelsior - 5 min walk
- La Torretta Tennis Club - 6 min walk
- Terme Leopoldine - 6 min walk
- Terme Tettuccio - 7 min walk
- Montecatini Centro Station - 9 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 38 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Hotel Management and restaurant waiters are very friendly and hospitable. I would recommend it to my friends.