Find cheap hotels in Montecristi
Hotels from £16
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Montecristi
Most frequently booked hotels in Montecristi
Finding Montecristi Hotels
So, you're considering going to Montecristi? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Montecristi
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Montecristi, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like this Montecristi hotel for the free breakfast:
- Balcones Del Cerro
The following Montecristi hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Balcones Del Cerro
The city of Montecristi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Montecristi include:
- Central Bank Museum
- Universidad Laica Eloy Alfaro de Manabi
- Manta Port
- Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Church
When making plans for your holiday in Montecristi, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Manta (MEC-Eloy Alfaro Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Montecristi?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Montecristi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Montecristi are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are February and March, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Montecristi is 34 mm.