Find cheap hotels in Montichiari
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Montichiari
Most frequently booked hotels in Montichiari
Finding Montichiari Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Montichiari? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Castello Bonoris. You can choose among 5 Montichiari hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Montichiari
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Montichiari, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Montichiari for the free breakfast:
- Garda Hotel
- Palazzo Novello
- Hotel Elefante
Travellers who stayed at these Montichiari hotels enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- Villa San Pietro Bed & Breakfast
- Garda Hotel
The city of Montichiari has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Montichiari include:
- Castello Bonoris
- Museo Lechi
- Parrocchia Santa Maria Assunta
- Centro Fiera del Garda
- Museo Bergomi
- Pinacoteca Pasinetti
- Montichiari Velodrome
When making plans for your trip to Montichiari, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Montichiari?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Montichiari, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Montichiari are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and July, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Montichiari is 32 mm.