Located in Old Montreal, Auberge du Vieux-Port is within a 5-minute walk of Bonsecours Market and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Notre Dame Basilica. This 4-star hotel has 45 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. In the historical district, it's also near University of Quebec-Montreal and Christ Church Cathedral.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
All 45 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, minibars, and free newspapers. Guests can expect free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are also standard.
Guests of Auberge du Vieux-Port enjoy a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room. Valet parking is offered for CAD 35 per night. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include a computer station, free newspapers, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Walking distance to Bonsecours Market and Notre Dame Basilica
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Rooftop terrace
Auberge du Vieux-Port
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1100 square feet (102 square meters) include a meeting room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Auberge du Vieux-Port is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 1100
- Conference space size (meters) - 102
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1882
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Taverne Gaspar - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
- Auberge Vieux-Port
- Auberge Vieux-Port Hotel
- Auberge Vieux-Port Hotel Montreal
- Auberge Vieux-Port Montreal
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel Montreal
- Auberge du Vieux Port
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).