Find cheap hotels in Montreal
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Montreal
Most frequently booked hotels in Montreal
Finding Montreal Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Montreal? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Montreal has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Montreal include:
- Ozarks Caverns Visitors Center
- Ozark Caverns
- Ozarks Amphitheater
- Lake Valley Golf & Country Club
- Bridal Cave
- Osage Beach Premium Outlets
When arranging your Montreal getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TBN-Waynesville Regional) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Montreal?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Montreal, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Montreal are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and September, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Montreal is 37 mm.