Find cheap hotels in Morena
Hotels from £6
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Morena
Most frequently booked hotels in Morena
Finding Morena Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Morena? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Morena?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Morena, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Morena are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 35°C and at night it is 10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 16 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 40°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 107 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 844 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 33°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 24 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Morena is 991 mm.