Find cheap hotels in Morong
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Morong
Most frequently booked hotels in Morong
Finding Morong Hotels
So, you're considering going to Morong? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Morong hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Morong
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Morong, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Morong hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Kai Lodge
The city of Morong has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Morong include:
- Zoobic Safari
- Funtastic Park Subic Bay
- Tree Top Adventure
- Philippine-Japanese Friendship Tower
- Ocean Adventure Park
- El Kabayo Riding Stables
- Dungaree Beach
When making plans for your trip to Morong, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Morong?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Morong, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Morong are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 34°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 24 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 15 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Morong is 60 mm.