Find cheap hotels in Morsalines
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Morsalines
Most frequently booked hotels in Morsalines
Finding Morsalines Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Morsalines? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Morsalines has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Morsalines include:
- Seine Bay
- Liberation Museum
- Museum of Brandy and Old Trades
- Regional Cider Museum
- Gatteville Lighthouse
- Cotentin Farm Museum
- Sainte-Mere-Eglise Church
When is the Best Time to Explore Morsalines?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Morsalines, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Morsalines are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Morsalines is 27 mm.