Find cheap hotels in Moselkern
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Moselkern
Most frequently booked hotels in Moselkern
Finding Moselkern Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Moselkern? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Moselkern has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Moselkern include:
- Burg Eltz
- Archäologiepark Martberg
- Thurant Castle
- Geierlay Suspension Bridge
- Wild- und Freizeitpark Klotten
- Hieronimi Winery
- Cochem Historic Mustard Mill
When making plans for your holiday in Moselkern, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Moselkern?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Moselkern, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Moselkern are typically June and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and June, whereas April and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Moselkern is 25 mm.