Find cheap hotels in Mount Athos
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mount Athos
Most frequently booked hotels in Mount Athos
Finding Mount Athos Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Mount Athos? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Mount Athos
The city of Mount Athos has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mount Athos include:
- Mount Athos
- Ouranoupoli Beach
- St. Constantine and Elena Orthodox Church
- Tower of Ouranoupoli
- Pilgrims Office of Ouranoupoli
- Megali Amos Beach
- Orange Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Mount Athos?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Mount Athos, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Mount Athos are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and October, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Mount Athos is 24 mm.