Find cheap hotels in Mount Barker
Hotels from £79
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mount Barker
Most frequently booked hotels in Mount Barker
Finding Mount Barker Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Mount Barker? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Mount Barker
The city of Mount Barker has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mount Barker include:
- Porongurup National Park
- Ironwood Estate Wines
When making plans for your holiday in Mount Barker, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Albany, WA (ALH) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Mount Barker?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Mount Barker, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Mount Barker are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 76 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 15°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 231 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 280 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 125 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Mount Barker is 712 mm.