Find cheap hotels in Mount Storm
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mount Storm
Most frequently booked hotels in Mount Storm
Finding Mount Storm Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Mount Storm? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Mount Storm
The city of Mount Storm has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mount Storm include:
- Dolly Sods Wilderness Area
- Fairfax Stone Historical Monument Park
- Timberline Four Season Resort
- Blackwater Falls State Park
- Top Kick's Military Museum
- Canaan Valley Ski Resort
- Cathedral State Park
When arranging your Mount Storm getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Elkins, WV (EKN-Randolph County) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Mount Storm?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Mount Storm, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Mount Storm are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are July and May, whereas October and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 325 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 330 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 328 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 291 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Mount Storm is 1274 mm.