Find cheap hotels in Moy
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Moy
Most frequently booked hotels in Moy
Finding Moy Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Moy? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Moy has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Moy include:
- Clava Cairns
- Culloden Battlefield
- Bellfield Park
- Eden Court Theatre
- Inverness Castle
- Eastgate Shopping Centre
- Inverness Cathedral
When making plans for your holiday in Moy, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Inverness (INV) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Moy?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Moy, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Moy are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and October, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 17°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 17°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 13°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Moy is 31 mm.