Find cheap hotels in Muak Lek
Hotels from £17
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Muak Lek
Most frequently booked hotels in Muak Lek
Finding Muak Lek Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Muak Lek? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 17 Muak Lek hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Muak Lek
When you're thinking about where to stay in Muak Lek, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Muak Lek hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Big Joey Country Resort
- Masi Camp Resort
- Valley Garden Resort
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Muak Lek liked the on-site gym:
- Sir James Resort
Exploring Muak Lek
The city of Muak Lek has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Muak Lek include:
- Asia Pacific International University
- Nam Phut Natural Spring
- Chet Sao Noi Waterfall National Park
- Thong Somboon Club
- Chokchai Farm
- Wat Thep Phithak Punnaram
- Outlet village Khao Yai
When is the Best Time to Explore Muak Lek?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Muak Lek, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Muak Lek are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 68 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 37°C during the day and 25°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 376 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 518 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 192 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Muak Lek is 1154 mm.