Find cheap hotels in Mudge Island
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mudge Island
Most frequently booked hotels in Mudge Island
Finding Mudge Island Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Mudge Island? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Mudge Island
The city of Mudge Island has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mudge Island include:
- Roberts Memorial Provincial Park
- Duke Point Ferry Terminal
- WildPlay Nanaimo
- Nanaimo Museum
- Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park
- Newcastle Island
When arranging your Mudge Island getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Nanaimo, BC (YCD) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Mudge Island?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Mudge Island, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Mudge Island are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are February and November, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 14 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 15 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Mudge Island is 42 mm.