Find cheap hotels in Mulege
Hotels from £88
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mulege
Most frequently booked hotels in Mulege
Finding Mulege Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Mulege? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Mulege has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mulege include:
- Santa Rosalia de Mulege Mission
- Mulege Museum
- Conception Bay
When is the Best Time to Explore Mulege?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Mulege, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Mulege are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas April and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 16 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 39°C during the day and 12°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 0 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 40°C and the nighttime average is 21°C. Average precipitation for this season is 140 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 38°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 47 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Mulege is 203 mm.