Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking
- Drinking and dining options include 4 restaurants, 2 coffee shops/cafés, a poolside bar and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with massages, aromatherapy or facials at Club Oasis
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court, a health club and a steam room
- Guests like the room service and breakfast
- 12 minutes by foot from University of Mumbai and a 3-minute drive from Bandra Kurla Complex
- Airport and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
- Cats and dogs welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel and Serviced Apartments ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel and Serviced Apartments
12 Mar 2019 by Hotel Management
Dear Guest Warm Greetings of the day Thank you for your appreciation and we are glad you had a comfortable stay with us. The team appreciates your kind words. Look forward to welcome you to Grand Hyatt Mumbai for many more enriching experiences
30 Mar 2019 by Hotel Management
Dear Guest I thank you for your candid feedback from your stay experience with us. It is very disheartening to see, that we were not able to deliver a memorable stay experience for you, on this visit. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you have encountered during your stay, although I can assure you that this is not a typical of our otherwise high standards we aim to achieve. Guest feedback is of paramount importance to us, as it is only through comments such as yours, that we are able to monitor and improve the standards and quality of our hotel. I hope you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.
13 Apr 2018 by Hotel Management
May I take this opportunity to thank you for being a part of our family. It has been our privilege to have you staying with us. It truly makes our day to know you appreciated our hotel, offerings and even more our team's spirit and passion in caring for our guests. The entire team appreciates your kind words and eagerly look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Very nice hotel near the airport
Had a great time
Keep working hard
safe and sound
Short Business Stay
Perfect place to end the the day
About the Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel and Serviced ApartmentsLocation Bandra Kurla Complex vicinity, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 055
Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel and Serviced Apartments offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an outdoor pool. There are 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 11571 square feet (1075 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, a health club, and a nightclub are also featured at the luxury Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel and Serviced Apartments. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Valet parking is free. This 5-star Mumbai hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 547 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 11571 sq ft of conference space
- 1075 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2004
- Bar by the pool
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free valet parking
- Airport: Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) (5.8 km / 3.6 mi)
- Train station: Mumbai Santacruz Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel and Serviced Apartments offers 547 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Mumbai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
China House – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Fifty Five East – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Soma – This restaurant only serves dinner.
Celini – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Soma – This restaurant only serves dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Club Oasis has 5 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Guest must present a valid photo id for check-in.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1000.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 44 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 1275 and INR 1500 for adults, and INR 1275 and INR 1500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2200 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel
- Mumbai Grand Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Mumbai
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Mumbai Hyatt
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.