Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with memory foam beds, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 5 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with Thai massages, facials or body treatments at Kaya Kalp - The Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the helpful staff
- Just a 4-minute drive from Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone and a few minutes from MIDC Industrial Estate
- Airport, train station pick-up and train station drop-off shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 4623 reviews
About the ITC Maratha Mumbai, a Luxury Collection Hotel, MumbaiLocation Sahar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 099
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 July 2019 until 30 September 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
ITC Maratha Mumbai, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A kid's pool, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury ITC Maratha Mumbai, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are available for a fee. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Mumbai hotel.
- 1 building
- 380 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 5 dining venues
- Built in 2001
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free valet parking
- Airport: Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Train station: Mumbai Andheri Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Free valet parking
ITC Maratha Mumbai, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai offers 380 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Memory foam beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 39-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Memory foam beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Peshwa Pavilion – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Peshawri – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Dum Pukht – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Dakshin Coastal – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Pan Asian – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Kaya Kalp - The Spa has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
All guests must show a valid passport. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2560.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at ITC Maratha Mumbai, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1720 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1900 per vehicle (roundtrip)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Itc Maratha
- Itc Maratha Hotel
- Itc Maratha Hotel Mumbai
- ITC Maratha Mumbai Luxury Collection Mumbai
- Itc Mumbai
- Itc Mumbai Maratha
- Maratha Itc Mumbai
- Maratha Mumbai
- Mumbai Itc
- Mumbai Itc Maratha
- Grand Maratha
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- ITC Maratha Mumbai Hotel
- ITC Maratha Luxury Collection
You should know
- ITC Maratha Mumbai, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 7:30 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).