Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine with ocean views at Vista, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to aromatherapy, body scrubs or body wraps at JIVA Spa
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and spaciousness
- 11 minutes by foot from Mt. Mary Church and a 5-minute drive from Bandra Kurla Complex
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 4500 reviews
About the Taj Lands EndLocation Byramji Jeejeebhoy Road, Bandstand, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Taj Lands End offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 55005 square feet (5110 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kid's pool, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Taj Lands End. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Mumbai hotel.
- 493 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 55005 sq ft of conference space
- 5110 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1999
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) (11.5 km / 7.2 mi)
- Train station: Mumbai Bandra Station (3.9 km / 2.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Taj Lands End offers 493 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels, video game consoles and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. This Mumbai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Vista – Overlooking the ocean, this coffee shop specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Masala Bay – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Ming Yang – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Atrium Lounge – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
House of Nomad – This gastropub specialises in international cuisine. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
JIVA Spa has 5 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Swedish massages and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2500.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1125 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2453 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lands End Taj
- Taj End
- Taj Lands
- Taj Lands End
- Taj Lands End Hotel
- Taj Lands End Hotel Mumbai
- Taj Lands End Mumbai
- Taj Lands End Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Taj Lands End Mumbai Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.