Find cheap hotels in Mungyeong
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mungyeong
Most frequently booked hotels in Mungyeong
Finding Mungyeong Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Mungyeong? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 9 Mungyeong hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Mungyeong
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Mungyeong, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Mungyeong hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Sungbochon Youth Hostel - Hostel
The city of Mungyeong has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mungyeong include:
- Mungyeong Coal Museum
- Songnisan National Park
- Deokjusa Temple
- Songgye Valley
- Woraksan National Park
- Eagle Valley Ski Resort
When making plans for your trip to Mungyeong, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Cheongju (CJJ-Cheongju Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Mungyeong?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Mungyeong, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Mungyeong are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Mungyeong is 25 mm.