- Olympia Shopping Mall
- 18 min walk
- BMW World
- 3 min drive
- 3 min drive
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:020 3788 4841
About this area
Located in Munich's Milbertshofen - Am Hart neighbourhood, Adagio access München City Olympiapark is in the business district and connected to the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Olympic Park and English Garden, while BMW World and New Pinakothek are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Hellabrunn Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the property's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Oberwiesenfeld U-Bahn is 7 minutes by foot.
- Olympia Shopping Mall - 18 min walk
- Olympic Stadium - 32 min walk
- BMW World - 3 min drive
- Olympiahalle - 3 min drive
- Olympic Park - 5 min drive
- Moosach Station - 5 min drive
- Oberwiesenfeld U-Bahn - 7 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
Adagio access München City Olympiapark
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8.00 per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.5 for adults and EUR 5.60 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: EUR 8.00 per night
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–10:00 AM on weekdays and 7:00 AM–10:30 AM on weekends: EUR 9.5 for adults and EUR 5.60 for children
- Alarm clock
- Shower only
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- EUR 8.00 per pet per day
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Assistive listening devices available
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Reception hall
- Vending machine
- Corner/local shop
- Near a metro station
- In the business district
- Connected to a shopping centre
Things to do
- 24-hour health club
- Shopping centre on site
- 160 rooms
- 6 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2014
Nearby things to do
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property is not located in the center of Munich yet it is very accessible with the u-bahn nearby - it was ideal for us!