- 10 min walk
- Church of Our Lady (Frauenkirche)
- 19 min walk
- 21 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:020 3788 4841
About this area
Located in Munich's Munich City Centre neighbourhood, Aparthotel Adagio Muenchen City is in the city centre and near a metro station. Viktualienmarkt and Olympia Shopping Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore English Garden and Olympic Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Olympiahalle. Our guests appreciate the property's central and quiet location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Theresienwiese U-Bahn is 5 minutes by foot.
- Theresienwiese - 10 min walk
- Church of Our Lady (Frauenkirche) - 19 min walk
- Rathaus-Glockenspiel - 21 min walk
- Marienplatz - 21 min walk
- Viktualienmarkt - 3 min drive
- Theresienwiese U-Bahn - 5 min walk
- Munich Central Station - 8 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
Aparthotel Adagio Muenchen City
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay and the unit size.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fees vary based on length of stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: EUR 16.00 per night
- Free cot/infant bed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 6 for children
- 1 coffee shop/cafe
- LCD TV with satellite service
- iPod docking station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour business centre
- Computer station
- Air conditioning
- EUR 10 per pet per day
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Limited housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the city centre
Things to do
- 24-hour health club
- 119 rooms
- 7 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2011
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities